As a courtesy to our clients, we offer FREE pickup and delivery of dental cases directly from your clinic(s) located in the Edmonton areas. Out-of-town clients also receive FREE national shipping* service both ways.
Our local servicing areas include Edmonton, Leduc, Beaumont, Sherwood Park, Fort Saskatchewan, Gibbons, St. Albert, Morinville, Spruce Grove and Stony Plain. If your practice is within these areas, call our office and one of our courteous drivers will be happy to pick up and deliver your cases.
*National Shipping Service
|Buffalo Air Express
|Next day delivery
|Canadian North Cargo
|2 days delivery
|1-2 day delivery
Pick Up Request, Inquiries or Need More Shipping Materials
Call our office and speak to one of our front office staff, we would be happy to assist you. A “New Doctor Kit”, including shipping materials is also available for doctors who are new to our laboratory.
Avoiding Broken Models
- Label all models clearly with patient’s name. Models must be wrapped separately in bubble wrap and secured with either tape or an elastic band.
- Keep models well separated. Pack well-wrapped models into a box with extra wrapping or tissue paper to prevent any movement during transport.
- Label all items sent in such as impressions, bites, denture shade tabs, appliances, etc., pack them in a separate container or clear vinyl pouch.
- Use extra wrapping if necessary to ensure all contents are secure inside a shipping box.
- Shipping alginate impressions is NOT recommended as alginate can begin to distort within 15 minutes of impressions taken. All alginate impressions outside our local service areas must be poured up in stone at the dental office. Within our local service areas you may either pour up the impression or call for a RUSH pick-up.
- All polyvinyl siloxane impressions must be well wrapped in separate containers or UDL plastic bags provided to you.
- Pack the impressions dry and DO NOT use wet tissues or paper towels.
- Place wrapped impressions flat within a box, carefully avoiding stacking other contents on top as this may cause distortion to the impression.