- Some soreness of teeth is common but should soon disappear. If tenderness persists, call your Dentist.
- Brush appliance two or more times every day, for at least 2 minutes.
- Avoid movement of wires with tongue or fingers.
- Avoid sticky foods, e.g. crusted breads, gum, toffee, crunchy vegetables.
- Report all loose bands, brackets, wires and springs immediately to your Dentist.
- Keep all scheduled appointments.
Please call Universal Dental Laboratories Ltd. at 780.423.1014 or 1.800.850.0118 for any questions concerning care for your appliance.
< Return to Orthodontics